Casual Sex- Sexual Activity Between Individuals That Are Not Committed to Each Other
Make sure you listen to or watch the Love and Lust podcast about Casual Sex. If you have any questions, please e-mail Ana Lefebvre at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prior to this Love and Lust Episode, I didn’t believe anything that is said after sex, but after this episode, I have changed my mind. I have changed the rule to the first 48. The first 24 before and then the 24 hours after a casual hookup, one-night stand/ two-night stand, situationship, entanglement, or just plainly – a casual sex relationship.
Now, this is with someone that you do not have any commitment to and have never talked about a future with or have discussed a future with and they have not confirmed that they want one with you. One of those stagnant casual sex situations that are clearly just a good time.
I think that sometimes we forget to enjoy the moments and we try to impose our ideas of a relationship on something that should be one of those situations of “it is what it is”. We look for more into something that we have not communicated that we want more with. Keep in mind, most relationships end. Not everyone is compatible or good for us.
Here are my Top 4 Casual Sex Rules:
- You can not change someone; therefore, if they say they do not want anything that represents a commitment. Believe them. Now, if you can handle that, treat your situation as a casual sex relationship and do not push for more unless the person agrees to more.
2. Do not give relationship benefits to a casual sex relationship. You are giving this person too much of yourself and perhaps blocking your true match, by spending too much time with this person or putting too much energy into this casual sex engagement. Do not blur the lines. It is what it is.
3. Don’t believe the sweet nothings that are whispered in your ear when the person fails to commit to anything. This aligns with the topic of the first 48.
Now, I was asked if this applies to both males and females. I am heavy into communication. Why would something be acknowledged and said one time? I also express in other episodes of Love and Lust, that the bedroom is the room to relax and have fun. It shouldn’t be the place where you hold heavy conversations and discussions even if it is a casual hook-up.
4. Know when to end it. The spark will eventually fade and it will be time to move on. Do not ghost the other person, but communicate when it’s time for you to move on.
Related: 14 Tips for Female O
- The female libido depends on the individual.
- I have explained in previous podcasts that about 70% of women do not have an orgasm from sexual intercourse. My question to you, if you were used to not having an orgasm, would you always want sex?
- Female Oral Sex is extremely important since this how most females reach an orgasm, but is seen as optional*.
- There’s no female viagra (think about that).
Did you know that females can have multiple orgasms and different types?