2018 Fashion Trends
5 Tips for 2018 Fashion
For 2018 Fashion Trends leggings are out, joggers are in. Heels are not as popular as a cute pair of nude or pastel sneakers. Chokers are out and the Tee-Shirt dress is barley hanging in. Backpacks are back and so are fanny packs…
Here are five Tips for 2018 Fashion
- Ditch the Denim…as a main part of your attire. Trousers are in, but you can find comfortable pants that look like trousers(ish) but are really leggings or joggers.
2. Dusters or long light jackets are still in.
3. Flats are actually really in. Heels are not the signature of an outfit at this moment; so, take advantage!
4. Matching bottom and tops are still in and so are Rompers. Longer short sets are popular along with matching Capri sets, although they are not calling them capris this year. But basically, they are capris.
5. Signature belts are actually back!
Belts are trying to make its comeback, but not fully apart of the 2018 fashion trends. Perhaps 2019 will be the year of the belts.