You may want to try natural homemade hair conditioners because you are a naturalist, or because you want to save money, or because you want to explore different options or maybe because you ran out of conditioner and do not feel like going to the store to get more… Whatever your reason is, these natural homemade hair conditioners are safe to try since they are not damaging and have already been tested by our Editor.
Heres our Top Tested Natural Homemade Hair Conditioners
1. Natural Homemade Hair Conditioner With Honey And Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Honey (any type)
- 4 tbsp Olive Oil (make sure it is Olive oil)
Mix all of the wet ingredients together and put on your hair. Use a warm towel to help penetrate. Make sure to thoroughly rinse.
Leave in Hair for 30 minutes – 1.5 hour
“This was by far the best natural homemade hair condition that I have tried. It was perfect for my fine, curly hair. I will actually add this to my weekly routine.” -Ana Editor-In-Cheif
2. Natural Homemade Hair Conditioner With Egg And Olive Oil
- 2 Egg Yolks (Make sure it is just the Yoke)
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil (Make sure it is pure olive oil)
- 2 tbsp Water
Mix all of the wet ingredients together and put on your hair. Use a shower cap to prevent any egg from dripping.
*Leave in hair 1 -3 hours and then rinse with Cold Water
“This mask was kind of gross. I didn’t want to rinse it out because I didn’t want the yoke to slide down my face.” -Ana
3. Natural Homemade Hair Conditioner With Coconut Oil
- 3 tbsp Coconut Oil
- Hot Towel
Put the Coconut Oil on your Hair. Put on your shower cap and then a hot towel over the shower cap.
*Leave in hair 45 minutes – 1 hour and rinse. Wash and Condition hair afterwards.
“This was just okay. Almost to heavy for my fine hair.”- Ana
4. Natural Homemade Hair Conditioner With Baking Soda
- 1/4 cup Baking Soda
- 1/2 cup of Your Conditioner
Mix all of the ingredients together and put on your hair. Use the shower cap to prevent anything from dripping.
*Leave in hair for 45 minutes – 1 hour.
“Not bad. I would try it again. It took some of the oil buildup out.” -Ana
5. Homemade Hair Conditioner With Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 cup Water
Mix all of the ingredients together and put on your hair.
*Do this after you wash and conditioner your hair. Do not rinse out.
“I would try it again. It wasn’t super nourishing, but I did feel like it woke my hair up a bit.” -Ana
6. Natural Homemade Hair Conditioner With Yogurt And Egg Yoke
- 2 Egg Yokes
- 1/4 Cup Yogurt
- 1 tsp Olive Oil (Pure Olive Oil)
Mix all of the ingredients together and put immediately on your hair. Use a shower cap to prevent dripping.
*Leave in for 25-45 minutes
“The Yoke and Yogurt are gross elements to deal with on my head. If the results were magical, I would use again. Not worth raw yoke dripping down when rinsing.”- Ana