10 Ways to Help you Relax and Destress
1. Try keeping your environment calm with soft lighting and calming music.
Turn your house into a relaxing space, by emulating your favorite spa. Use soft and mood lighting. Turn on your favorite relaxing music. Alexa usually has good suggestions.
3. Meditate to calm your mind (Tip: Do the above and then find a quiet space).
5. A great serum to provide moisture and glowy skin without makeup.
Shiseido Infusing Concentrate is one of the best. Layering serums and moisturizer is a technique used in some cultures.
6. Write in a journal about nothing or something.
There is a trick that writers do to get them out of their writer’s block. It’s putting the pen to the paper without and objective….you will be surprised to what may happen.
7. Do Yoga, Find a class or an App…
Yoga gets you in-touch with your body and mind by connecting the two. Now a days Yoga classes are easy to find. You can find an app on your phone or a youtube video.
8. Drink hot tea
A warm soothing drink with great smells can do wonders.
10. Get a Massage
Swedish and Thai massages are the most popular. Thai massages include stretching at the very end and is great for sore muscles.