Need some great Life Hacks tips that will save you time and money?
Here are 11 Real Life Hacks That You Will Actually Use.
1. Take a picture of your refrigerator and you will never forget anything at the grocery store again.
Now you don’t have an excuse to forget anything.
2. Turn on your seat warmer to keep takeout warm.
Now you can use seat warmers year around.
3. If you can’t find a USB charger in your hotel room, or you don’t have enough in your house, use the back of your TV.
The USB saves the day!
4. Switch Your Phone to Airplane Mode to charge it and it will charge super fast.
The hardest part is staying offline.
5. Cool a warm beverage quickly by wrapping it with a paper towel and then putting it in the fridge. It will cool much faster.
It will cool at super speed.
6. Add baking soda to boiled eggs to remove shells easier.
Nothing worse than trying to make Deviled Eggs for a party and the eggs peel terribly.
7. Keep your cables and power cords organized by labeling them with bread clips.
Finally a use for those little things!
8. If your butter is too cold to spread, use a cheese grater.
Because if you melt the butter it ruins it!
9. Command hooks are also handy for making sure your garbage bag doesn't slip down into the can.
A great way to re-use old command hooks from Christmas.
10. Don't want to wait by the oven to see when your food is finished cooking? Place a phone in front of the oven and keep an eye on your food via camera.
Technology for the win!
11. Dollar shot liquor bottles are the perfect size for salad dressing on the go.
You just might have a little explaining to do.