Meghan Markle: 13 Interesting Facts
Even though the wedding has come and gone, Meghan Markle is still the most interesting woman in from America. She is an educated, accomplished and is an active feminist. She has created a new path for herself that has carved a new way for the future. Here are 13 interesting facts about Meghan Markle.
- She was born in Los Angeles.
- Her marriage to Prince Harry, The Duke of Sussex is her second marriage.
She has a Bachelors from Northwestern University where she double-majored in theater and international relations.
4. She worked at the US embassy in Argentina in 2002.
5. She is older than Prince Harry.
6. She started dating Prince Harry in 2016.
7. The first royal bride in the UK to walk down the isle without an escort.
8. Was an actress.
9. Meghan is actually her Middle name. Her first name is Rachel.
10. Is an active feminist.
- She was raised on the set of set of Married… with Children (her father was the director of photography).
- She worked on Deal or No Deal as a suitcase girl.
- According to Allure magazine, in a 2017 she told them that she uses the Nars blush in Orgasm, “on and off camera” and that she also “love[s] the Make Up For Ever HD Powder.”