Dating in 2020 can be hard, do we agree? Sometimes it is hard to transition from an online app to the real world. Once the COVID-19 is over with, use these tips for your first date.
13 Problems that Women with Big Boobs Understand
It may seem like a great asset, but here are the problems with big boobs
Because big boobs can be a problem.
1. Utility bras only!
Cute bras are not dependable with big boobs and are only used for sexy time lingerie since they only cause problems with every day outfits.
2. Forget button down shirts!
The problems is that they never fit the arms and chest. Buttons tend to pop open even if you wear an undershirt with the top buttons un-button. If you actually find a button down that fits, you must treat it with the dignity and respect that it deserves.
3. You have to try on at least 20 bathing suits to find One contender.
Forget swimsuits that are the same size at the top and bottom and one-pieces, they never work.
4. You always have back pain.
At a certain point in life you just began to ignore this as one of the problems with big boobs. Back problems are now apart of the everyday.
6. Guys and girls are constantly looking at your chest.
7. When you wear strapless you are risking a nip slip.
8. When you wear anything that doesn’t cover your breast fully, you are risking a nip slip.
9. When you don’t wear a sports bra or a bra that make you look like you have a uni-boob you are risking a nip slip.
10. You have become okay with the possibility of having a nip slip because unfortunately it has happened.
This may be a huge problem with big boobs, but you have learn to get over it.
11. You have to wear nipple covers with regular bras in case of a nip slip.
Nip slips happen regardless if your boobs are in a tee-shirt or v-neck.
12. You have to become comfortable with the possibility of always finding crumbs in between your boobs.
Otherwise it would be gross.
13. You use deodorant under and between your breasts.
It gets so sweaty!