January's Door Wreath
Because wreaths are not just for Christmas
Who says Wreaths are just for December? Wreaths can be used throughout the year to give your door a welcoming disposition.
Start by using your current wreath or purchasing a plain wreath. You can add pine cones and lights or just leave plain.
You will need:
- Wooden numbers and letters that are in your unit or housing numbers. You can find these online, but I went to both Jo-Ann Fabrics and Michaels.
- Paint brushes
- Twine, ribbon, string, or fishing wire
- Clear glaze (if you want shinny letters)
- Glitter (if you want to enhance the letters and numbers)
- Paint the letters and let dry
- Use fishing wire or such to attached the numbers to the wreath
- Add extra seasonal decoration (if you desire)
And now you will never miss a delivery.