If you are only using Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) in digestion form, you are missing out. There are so many great uses for Apple Cider Vinegar besides just in recipes or as a morning detox. Here are ways to add Apple Cider Vinegar to your Beauty Routine.
Balance your skin’s pH to Prevent Acne: The natural acids inside ACV will remove dead skin and clean out pores.
Try This: Soak a cotton ball with 1 tsp of ACV to 2 tsp of water.
Use as a Face Toner: The acids will brighten and help shrink pores.
Try this: 1 tsp of ACV to 2 tsp of water.
Tip: Don’t rinse the solution from your face.
Use as a Clarifying Hair Rinse or a Rinse to get rid of dandruff and other buildup.
ACV will cleanse your hair, but not strip it like a clarifying shampoo.
Try this: 2 tablespoon to 4 oz of water Tip: Do this once a week to get rid of dandruff.
Foot deodorizer- ACV has antiseptic properties that help kills the bacteria in foot funguses.
Try this: ¼ cup to ½ cup in a foot bath Tip: Try this 3 days in a row to see the best result.
Sunburns- It relieves the pain, itching, and inflammation. Just make sure it is diluted, otherwise the acid can actually cause burning.
Tip: Use a spray bottle.
Tip: There isn’t any exact measurements for Apple Cider Vinegar. The best way to begin is to use a 1:2 ratio.
January's Door Wreath
Because wreaths are not just for Christmas
Who says Wreaths are just for December? Wreaths can be used throughout the year to give your door a welcoming disposition.
Start by using your current wreath or purchasing a plain wreath. You can add pine cones and lights or just leave plain.
You will need:
- Wooden numbers and letters that are in your unit or housing numbers. You can find these online, but I went to both Jo-Ann Fabrics and Michaels.
- Paint brushes
- Twine, ribbon, string, or fishing wire
- Clear glaze (if you want shinny letters)
- Glitter (if you want to enhance the letters and numbers)
- Paint the letters and let dry
- Use fishing wire or such to attached the numbers to the wreath
- Add extra seasonal decoration (if you desire)
And now you will never miss a delivery.
2018 Fashion Trends
5 Tips for 2018 Fashion
For 2018 Fashion Trends leggings are out, joggers are in. Heels are not as popular as a cute pair of nude or pastel sneakers. Chokers are out and the Tee-Shirt dress is barley hanging in. Backpacks are back and so are fanny packs…
Here are five Tips for 2018 Fashion
- Ditch the Denim…as a main part of your attire. Trousers are in, but you can find comfortable pants that look like trousers(ish) but are really leggings or joggers.
2. Dusters or long light jackets are still in.
3. Flats are actually really in. Heels are not the signature of an outfit at this moment; so, take advantage!
4. Matching bottom and tops are still in and so are Rompers. Longer short sets are popular along with matching Capri sets, although they are not calling them capris this year. But basically, they are capris.
5. Signature belts are actually back!
Belts are trying to make its comeback, but not fully apart of the 2018 fashion trends. Perhaps 2019 will be the year of the belts.