- Hass Avocado
- Shredded pickled beets
- Diced red onion
- Diced papaya
- Green olives
- Salt and pepper to taste
- This quick and easy dish can be made as a healthy breakfast, a side dish, or even a snack.
- You can add as few or as many of the ingredients as you like.
- I cut my avocado in half, removed the seed and spooned out the entire halves, and placed them on a plate.
- I then topped my avocado with some diced red onion, cubed papaya, about 2 spoonfuls of the shredded pickled beets, a couple of green olives, and sprinkled the cilantro on top.
- Salt and pepper can be added to taste.