Life hacks are simple and clever tips and tricks that can help make your life a little bit easier. These hacks cover a wide range of topics, from organization and productivity to cooking and cleaning.
Household tips to make the process of cleaning things from our daily lives easier to manage. Tangible things. The other stuff you need to speak to your shrink or maker about… Here are practical things you can wash in the dishwasher that will save you tons of time.
- Hair brushes and combs (clean out the hair first) and then put them where you would normally put the silverware.
2. Dog Toys (because they are gross).
3. Pet dishes (they need to be cleaned once in a while).
4. Potatoes (but wash them with other things because it will waste electricity). Unless you are cooking mash potatoes for an army.
5. Fingernail clippers (instead of dousing them in alcohol, use this method). These are one of those household items that do not get washed enough.
6. Ziplock bags or steam bags (The dishwasher will wash and almost dry them). This way you can re-use the bags.
7. Hats or Caps (They need to be washed to prevent forehead acne. Afterwards, spray the inside area with alcohol for double duty cleaning) If you do not want to use alcohol use vinegar. You may have to rinse a lot to get the smell out. *
Do not use peroxide because it might change the color of the cap.
8. Canvas Shoes. I.e. Vans/ Converse (start off by washing them in the dishwasher and then finish by scrubbing the rubber parts with a toothbrush or another applicable brush).