Sexuality- your attraction, behaviors, feelings and thoughts towards others, sexually.
I wrote this podcast series because of the misconception about women’s sexuality.
I believe it is best to start at the very beginning to actually understand the cultural and economic circumstances that surround female sexuality measuring cup.
1. Female sexuality is culturally and economically related.
2. Females are traditionally supposed to make themselves desirable, but nothing more. If a woman is sexually forward, negative innuendo are often said about her.
3. Society throws the fairytale view of romance to women and they often subconsciously use this as the romance measuring cup.
4. We as women, must change the current narrative of the female sexuality.
Related: 14 Tips for Female O
- The female libido depends on the individual.
- I have explained in previous podcasts that about 70% of women do not have an orgasm from sexual intercourse. My question to you, if you were used to not having an orgasm, would you always want sex?
- Female Oral Sex is extremely important since this how most females reach an orgasm, but is seen as optional*.
- There’s no female viagra (think about that).
Did you know that females can have multiple orgasms and different types?